Pet Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgery
Learn more about our pet orthopedic and soft tissue surgery services below.
Your Pet’s Journey to Health and Happiness Begins Here
We recognize that your pets are more than simply friends; they are members of your family at Brookfield Animal Hospital. We provide unmatched Pet Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgery treatments in Brookfield, CT because we understand your strong emotional attachment to them and are dedicated to safeguarding their welfare.
When you choose Brookfield Animal Hospital, you can expect:
Tailored Treatment Plans: We understand that each pet is unique. Our experienced veterinarians create personalized treatment plans, considering your pet’s specific needs and medical history. From knee surgeries to tumor removals, our approach is as individual as your furry companion.
Exceptional Expertise: Our team of dedicated veterinarians are highly skilled in a variety of orthopedic and soft-tissue surgeries, ensuring your pet receives the best care possible.
Cutting-Edge Technology: We invest in state-of-the-art surgical equipment and techniques, guaranteeing the most advanced treatments for your furry family member.
Peace of Mind: We know that entrusting your pet’s care to us is a significant decision. Rest assured that your pet is in the hands of professionals who genuinely care about their well-being.
Family-Centered Approach: We treat your pet as a member of our extended family. Your concerns are our concerns, and we aim to make every interaction with us a positive one. When you choose Brookfield Animal Hospital, you can expect:
Surgeries We Offer:
- Fracture Repair: Procedures to mend broken bones using pins, plates, or screws.
- Cruciate Ligament Repair: Surgery to address torn cruciate ligaments, often using techniques like TPLO or TTA.
- Hip Dysplasia Surgery: Hip joint procedures including femoral head ostectomy (FHO).
- Luxating Patella Correction: Surgery to correct dislocated kneecaps in small breeds.
- Amputation: Removal of a limb, typically for the treatment of severe trauma or cancer.
- Joint Surgery: Procedures like joint arthroscopy to treat joint conditions.
- Bone Tumor Surgery: Removal of bone tumors to address cancerous growths.
- Osteotomy: Procedures to reposition bones for improved alignment and function.
Soft Tissue Surgery:
- Tumor Removal: Surgical excision of both benign and malignant tumors.
- Gastrointestinal Surgery: Procedures to address issues like foreign body removal, intestinal resection, and bloat (gastric torsion).
- Hernia Repair: Corrective surgery for various types of hernias, including inguinal, umbilical, and diaphragmatic hernias.
- Bladder Stone Removal: Surgery to remove stones from the urinary bladder.
- Spaying and Neutering: Sterilization surgeries for preventing reproduction.
- Gastropexy: A procedure to prevent gastric torsion (bloat) in susceptible breeds.
- Wound Repair: Surgical closure of deep or complex wounds.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery: Surgeries for issues like soft palate resection in brachycephalic breeds.
- Eye Surgery: Surgeries such as entropion correction, enucleation (eyeball removal) and removal of eyelid growths